Grich's World of GIS

Comments on ArcGIS and the industry

Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon

I have been in the Geographic Information Systems industry since graduating with a BS in Geography from Portland State Univ in 1994. Geography is COOL!

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Seminar report

I'm at this little paid seminar put on by the University of Washington called Images to Information. This is intended to be a "continuing education" deal. The class is actually taught by a couple of guys from industry who use imagery (or are photogrametrists), but I think they have been in education and research in the past. I.E. it's not an industry show or some sort of product demo. It's a real class. Very good so far.
We are using ENVI image processing software. I'll talk more about that too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home